– Thank you for a great appreciated talk!
Daniel Pålsson NK
– I book lots of lecturers, but you are one of the best I have listened to. Thanks for inspiration!
Charlotte Ovefelt Karolinska University Hospital
– In addition to five big hearts as an overall experience, I just wanted to take some details that I really liked: – The dynamics, strong to weak, from the front to the back. Soooo nice and soooo fast the clock went… The details. 197 countries, 7-55-38, names, etc. Nice and credible.And above all: The capture of what happens in the room. And what happened in the room. Being present all day was extremely clear. Because you were so stable and trustworthy, there was space for games. In short, Rockstar. You owned.
Jörgen Jonsson Skillnad AB
– Mis lecture was both fun and serious and you got ngt to think about. she ran the day with contagious enthusiasm, contributed to positive mood and was responsive and good in the dialogue. Available both before and after work performed. Warm thanks for a brilliant work done
– We at Hansen are very impressed with your effort. I will warmly recommend you in the future. You were prepared in the smallest detail Mi, you are really comprehensive in your professionalism.
Pia Brauer Kraft Hansen Event & Conference
– We were seven people from our company who listened to you in Västerås this morning. You talked about body language and you performed it wonderfully. You were so relaxed, well-read, clear, nice-dressed and you have a fantastic charisma. The superlatives are not enough. You would have been able to spend a couple of hours on my part. Everyone in the office listening to you was lyrical.
Birgitta Norman Ernst & Young
– Thanks for a good lecture! Nice that you use the audience interactively so we must be involved instead of just sitting and listening. It makes it all more fun and interesting.
Stellan Brunnsberg – Skandia